Fast and Easy Electronic Ordering and Account Management With Wells Px3, Physician Prescription Portal.
Wells Pharmacy Network offers prescribers fast and easy online services including electronic ordering, order management and tracking, and account management. Our goal is to help your practice comply with state and federal regulations for prescribing compounded medications and save you time.
Place your order for controlled and non controlled substances
Track your order including status and shipping
Manage your account settings, users, and more
Place Orders for Controlled & Non-controlled Substances
Now you can place your order for both controlled and non controlled substances right from our fully secure Wells Px3 system.
Our certified electronic prescribing system features:
- Secure, HIPAA Compliant: PHI data protected and encrypted
- e-Prescribe of Schedule II-V drugs
- DEA 1311 compliant allowing the electronic submission of Compounded Controlled Substances
- Error reduction, improved security and patient safety
- Use stand alone or integrate with your current system
- Web-based access from any browser on any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Easy to set up in less than one day
Keep your practice safe. If other compounding pharmacies are telling you that they can accept controlled substance prescriptions electronically ask them to verify that they are HIPAA compliant and certified to e-prescribe Schedule II- V drugs.
Track Orders & Manage Your Account
After you place your order you can:
- Track the status of your orders; searching by patient name or date
- View complete medication RX info including dispense details, price and payment info as well as shipping instructions
We recognize that running your practice is getting more complicated. That’s why Wells has invested in the latest technology to make doing business with us simple, easy and personal.
Please note: As an additional security measure you will be required to register separately for our Ordering and Order Management features.