Compounded Ophthalmology Medications Can Improve Eye Health
Eye health plays a major role in patient’s lives and compounded ophthalmology solutions are used to diagnose and treat these issues. Ophthalmologists and physicians use compounded medications to treat and diagnose eye problems and promote better eye health.*
Ophthalmology Solutions include:
- Ceftazidime – lyophilized antibiotic for bacterial keratitis or endophthalmitis.
- Fluorescein/Indocyanine Green – lyophilized diagnostic solution for staining the eye/macula.
- Indocyanine Green – lyophilized diagnostic solution for staining of the eye/macula
- Mitomycin – Prefilled syringes used for procedures.
- Vancomycin – lyophilized antibiotic for bacterial keratitis and endophthalmitis.
*If you notice any side effects contact your physician or pharmacist.