Urological Problems Addressed with Compounded Solutions
Erectile dysfunction, bladder problems, low testosterone, and cancer are just a few of the urological problems that can affect a patient’s overall health. Wells Pharmacy prepares safe, high quality compounded solutions that address the patient’s specific needs and help to enhance their quality of life.
Commonly prescribed urological solutions include:
- Anastrozole – a potent aromatase inhibitor that suppresses or blocks the conversion pathway from testosterone to estrogen, thereby reducing the breakdown of testosterone into estrogens.
- Bimix – combination of potent vasodilators (papaverine and phentolamine) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence.
- Estriol, Estradiol, Testosterone – singular or combination hormone creams, gels and inserts prescribed for female patients experiencing vaginal atrophic changes.
- hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) – used to stimulate testicular production of testosterone in a hypogonadal male as well as to prevent testicular atrophy with concomitant use of exogenous testosterone replacement therapy.
- DMSO/Lidocaine – a sterile irrigation treatment used for interstitial cystitis in the bladder.
- Mitomycin – lyophilized chemotherapeutic agent used as an irrigation (intravesicular) treatment for bladder cancer.
- Quadcaine – topical anesthetic used for premature ejaculation and persistent genital arousal disorder.
- Testosterone creams or pellets – for hormone replacement therapy.
- Testosterone Cypionate, Enanthate or Propionate injectables – for hormone replacement therapy.
- Trimix – combination of potent vasodilators (papaverine, phentolamine ) and a prostaglandin (alprostadil) for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and impotence.
- Ultra-Test – combination of testosterone cypionate and testosterone propionate.
How Can I Find Out More About Urological Solutions?
Physicians, contact your Wells Pharmacy Account Team to learn how more about our Urological preparations or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patients, download our Urological Solutions sheet and share it with your physician.