Supporting Weight Management Efforts with Customized Solutions
Managing weight is an important part of maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle. On average, patients may try five or more diet programs in an effort to manage their weight with varying results. Obesity is a growing problem throughout the country and can contribute to a variety of health problems. When nutrition and exercise are not yielding in the desired weight loss results, patients may find there are numerous factors that can affect weight loss or gain, including hormonal issues. Wells Pharmacy Network recognizes the importance of supporting patients and physicians in improving overall health and uses superior science and technology to offer a wide range of weight management solutions including:
- Appetite Suppressant – to stimulate metabolism and send signals of satiation.
- Lipotropics/Vitamin Therapies – vitamins and amino acids used as fat burners for weight management or to provide an energy boost:
- B12 injectable (Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin form)
- Methionine, Inositol and Choline (MIC) injectables or MIC Combos, which can also include:
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG)*† – a hormone used as a weight management alternative. Available in several forms including: lyophilized, Rapid Dissolve Sublingual Tablets (RDT).
- Cellulite Cream & Gel – targeted ingredients that support exfoliation and tightening of the skin.
- Sleep Aids – a blend of magnesium, theanine and melatonin to support sleep.
- Sermorelin – a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) analogue that stimulates the production and release of hormones by the pituitary gland. May improve the body’s ability to burn fat and increase energy levels. Available in lyophilized injectable form as well as troches. Read more about Sermorelin and it’s benefits here.
*hCG Kits – Unlike other pharmacies that offer medications a la carte, Wells offers an entire hCG kit for one price.
†Possible serious allergic reactions, including but not limited to rashes, itching, swelling (especially of the face, tongue, throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing; if you experience any of these please reach out to your physician or a pharmacist.
Medication Safety is a Priority
Wells Pharmacy Network is committed to ensuring high quality sterile and non-sterile compounds. An in-house Rapid Scan RDI sterility scanner and endotoxin screening equipment are used to test sterility and provide results faster than outsourced testing, allowing medications to be delivered to patients in a more timely manner. Sterility reports are included with every sterile order.
Compounds are available in a variety of forms including injectables, lozenges, tablets, creams, and nasal sprays. Medications can be customized to fit each patient’s individual needs as far as dosage, ingredients, and form.
Learn More About Weight Loss Solutions
Wells Pharmacy Network works with physicians and patients to support weight management and overall health. Many compounds can be used to complement existing weight loss programs and optimize results.
Physicians, contact your Wells Pharmacy Account Team to learn how more about Weight Management medications or email: email@example.com.
Patients, download our Weight Management Formulary and share it with your physician.
Contact Wells Pharmacy Network to learn more about available weight management solutions.